Terms of Service
This rule establishes the following rules of use regarding services such as email distribution websites (including PC version, smartphone version, etc.) on the Internet provided by Zapaka Co., Ltd.
Article 1 (Definition)The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows.
Zapaka Co., Ltd.
Comprehensive information service provided through the"zapakajp web"
Website"zapakajp web"( https://zapakajp.com )
"Applicants for membership registration"
Those who wish to provide this service
Those who wish to register as members agree to this agreement and apply for the use of this service by the method specified by this agreement and our company.
Those who wish to use this service, agree to this agreement, and who have registered as a member of our company, have been approved by our company
All users of this service, including members
All information provided by the member to us for the purpose of receiving this service such as member registration, store reservation, request for materials, inquiries, etc.
Information that can identify a specific individual, such as e-mail address, among registered information
Of the registered information, the information necessary for our company to authenticate the connection from the member, such as ID and password information
The member ends the use of this service
Limited-time service (including sweepstakes) provided to members or users
A web page on this site where members can check and change the information registered.
Article 2 (Outline of this service)We provide the following services to users. The details will be separately specified in Article 8.
(1) Information service provided through websites that can be viewed through information communication devices including smartphones, direct mail by e-mail, postal mail, and other means
(2) Various management services provided through the members-only page
(3) Word-of-mouth information posting/providing service whose main purpose is to exchange opinions and information among members and to share necessary information for members.
(4) Posting service that allows members to post information, images, etc. regarding clothing such as wedding dresses
(5) Information service for wedding dresses
(6) Services incidental to the above items
Article 3 (Member registration)Article 1 Persons who wish to use this service (hereinafter referred to as"registration applicants") agree to comply with all of these Terms and use the information prescribed by the Company (hereinafter referred to as"registration items") Input or fill in and apply for membership registration to us.
Article 2 The Company will examine whether the registration applicant can register as a member and, if the Company accepts the membership registration, notify the registration applicant by e-mail, etc., and register when the notification is given by the Company. It is assumed that the applicant has completed membership registration.
Article 3 The Company shall be able to refuse membership registration regardless of the provisions of the preceding article if the applicant for registration falls under any of the following items. The Company shall not disclose the reason for refusing membership registration.
1. Even if the same person (registration items such as name, address, date of birth, email address, etc., or any of these notation methods does not match, we are considered to be substantially the same person or related person) If two or more applications are made by the person including the judge) 2, false or erroneous entries or omissions are made in all or part of the registered items 3, default of the debt to the Group (liability related to this agreement) 4), a minor, an adult guardian, a person under conservatorship or a person under assistance, and the consent of a legal representative, guardian, guardian or assistant If you do not have the following, 5, anti-social forces (such as gangsters, gangsters, those who have not been gang members for 5 years, gang members, anti-social forces, and others who follow these) The same shall apply hereinafter) 6. If the Group could not confirm receipt of the product, etc. due to long-term absence, unknown address/address, or other refusal in the past, or lost communication with the Group. Case 7:If the Group judges that the person has violated any of the Terms or the law (not limited to the law related to the Terms) in the past, or if the person concerned is the person concerned 8, The operation of the Service may be hindered. If there is, 9, otherwise, if the Group determines that it is inappropriate as a member
Article 4 (Management of authentication information)1. Members shall manage the authentication information at their own risk and expense, and shall not allow the third party to use the authentication information or lend, transfer, trade, pledge, or make public. I will.
2. Members shall be liable for damages due to information leakage due to insufficient management of authentication information, error in use, use by third parties, unauthorized access, etc., and we shall not be liable at all by any chance. If any damage is caused to us due to the unauthorized use of the authentication information, the member shall compensate the damage.
3. If the member knows the authentication information to a third party, or if there is a suspicion that the authentication information is being used by a third party, immediately contact us, and if there is an instruction from us. Shall obey this.
4. All communication costs required for this service, such as receiving emails from information services, browsing online shops, other websites, etc., shall be borne by the member.
Article 5 (Change registration information and manage authentication information)1.Members shall promptly comply with this agreement and the method specified by our company when there is a change in registration information or if authentication information such as ID or password is forgotten, leaked, disclosed, or used by a third party. To that effect.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any inconvenience such as inability to use this service due to the fact that the member did not make the notification in the preceding paragraph.
3. If the member does not submit the notification in paragraph 1, we can consider that the member has withdrawn.
4. Members shall manage the authentication information at their own risk.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by a Member due to the use of the Member's authentication information by a third party, regardless of the Member's willful negligence.
Article 6 (Registered Information/Personal Information)1. The Company shall be able to use the registered information including personal information for the purposes specified in the following items.
(1) Use to the extent necessary to provide this service, including information provision of our company and third parties, identity verification, etc.
(2) Advertising or promotion of our company's or third party's products (including sending direct mail and sending e-mail)
(3) Questionnaire survey, marketing data collection and analysis to improve this service
(4) After-sales service of this service, inquiries, shipping products associated with campaigns
(5) Contact about matters related to the operation of this service, provision of information such as additional services
(6) System maintenance and troubleshooting for this service
2. The Company shall not disclose registered information including personal information to a third party other than the person except for the following cases, and beyond the range necessary for providing this service. It shall not be used.
(1) When collecting and analyzing registered information for the purpose of improving this service
(2) In the case of disclosing or providing the information obtained by the aggregation and analysis in the previous item to a third party such as a partner in a manner that cannot identify an individual
(3) When the user uses the reservation or document request related functions
(4) When the user consents to the disclosure and use of personal information
(5) When it is deemed necessary to disclose or use personal information in order to provide the service desired by the user
(6) When a third party who has a separate contract with us needs personal information for the purpose of providing this service to users (such companies need the personal information provided by us to provide the service). It cannot be used beyond the range)
(7) Members who are requested to respond to questionnaires provided by our company as part of this service provide the third party with information such as letters, numbers, still images, moving images, etc. provided to us as answer information. When doing so (In this case, the information provider of our company shall be limited to the ordering party and partner of the questionnaire etc., and it will be provided in a format that individual members cannot specify)
(8) When disclosure is requested from the court, the public prosecutor's office, the police, or a public agency having the authority equivalent thereto.
(9) When deemed necessary to protect the rights, property, services, etc. of our company, members, and other third parties
(10) When there is an imminent danger to human life, body and property, and there is an urgent need.
4. The user agrees in advance that the Company will use the registered information as provided in this Article and will not make any objection.
Article 7 (withdrawal)1. Members shall be able to terminate the use of this service at any time by this agreement and the method specified by our company. Upon withdrawing from membership, you will lose all rights as a member, including the right to receive information by e-mail, the right to win by campaigns and questionnaires, etc. However, please note that due to the system of this service, it may take some time after the withdrawal procedure on the member's side is completed until it is completely withdrawn.
2. Even after withdrawing, the photos and comments (hereinafter referred to as"comments, etc.") submitted will continue to be posted on this site along with the registered nickname and date of birth. Therefore, members are kindly requested to check the comments posted by themselves, and if necessary, delete the comments before terminating the service.
3. We will not notify or notify the member in advance if the member falls under any of the following reasons, or if we judge that there is a possibility of that, without obtaining the consent of the member. , At the discretion of our company, the member concerned can be immediately withdrawn.
(1) If you violate these Terms
(2) If the registered information is false or incorrect
(3) If it is determined that the registered email address is not working
(4) When impersonating a third party and registering as a member
(5) When the prohibited items specified in Article 13 are taken
(6) When a member dies
(7) In addition, when our company judges that it is inappropriate as a member
4. In the case of the preceding paragraph, if the Company suffers any damage, the Member shall compensate the Company for the damage.
5. Our company shall not be obliged to disclose the reason for withdrawal of the third item to the member.
6. By the withdrawal specified in this article, the contract concluded between the member and our company shall be canceled, and the member shall lose all rights to use this service.
7. Members shall lose their right to receive all the services specified in Articles 2 and 8 if they lose their membership.
Article 8 (contents of this service)1. We will provide information related to this service, information from third parties to whom we have a separate agreement that we judge to be useful to members at our discretion, and other notices from our company as needed. I will.
2. As a form of service provided by us, we shall be able to provide services as needed through websites that can be viewed through information and communication devices including smartphones, direct mail by e-mail, postal mail, and other means.
3. Our company can provide the e-mail format regardless of whether it is HTML format or text format.
4. The user acknowledges in advance that HTML e-mail (hereinafter referred to as"HTML mail") will have a larger capacity than text e-mail.
5. The user shall subscribe based on the recommended environment for displaying the HTML mail Internet connection environment and the type and settings of mail software.
6. Our company will inform the members by e-mail and website in case of server failure or service update.
7. Users shall be able to receive the services provided in this article free of charge. However, the member shall bear all communication charges required for receiving e-mails, browsing websites, etc. by information communication devices including smartphones, etc. that occur when receiving services.
8. As a part of this service, our company shall be able to carry out campaigns and questionnaires at any time as a part of this service.
9. When conducting campaigns and questionnaires, we may provide presents to users (hereinafter referred to as “winners”) that we have separately designated.
10. Users who wish to participate in campaigns or surveys may have to register with us the information necessary to provide gifts by the method specified by us.
11.If the registration in the preceding paragraph is not made, or if false information is registered, or if we judge that there is a possibility, the winner will lose the right to receive the present and we will give the winner You shall not be obliged to give presents.
12. Our company shall not be obliged to compensate for any damages, disadvantages, etc. that occurred to the winners due to the presents and the preceding paragraph.
Regarding the right to receive presents, we shall not be able to transfer, lend, change the name of the person, provide collateral, or perform any other act for the use by a third party.
14.By concluding a contract with a third party, our company can cooperate with the media planned and operated by the third party (hereinafter referred to as"partner media").
15. Our company shall be able to provide members with the service of the members-only page.
16. Our company may add services to the user other than the service specified in this section at any time.
Article 9 (Handling of confidential information)Members must handle information disclosed by the Group in secret in relation to these Terms and Services, unless the Group has prior written consent. Shall be
Article 10 (Intellectual property rights, etc.)1. All rights (property rights, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc.) related to the materials (characters, photographs, videos, sounds, etc., which will be referred to as"content materials"below) that compose this service. Belongs to us or a third party who holds the right.
2. Members shall not acquire any rights to content materials, and without the permission of the copyright holder, all intellectual property rights including copyright, copyright, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc. You shall not perform any act that infringes on all rights relating to. However, the act of using the content material exclusively for the purpose of private use shall not be included in this.
3. If a problem occurs in violation of the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article, the member shall resolve the problem at his/her own expense and responsibility and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to us. I will.
4. In the case of the preceding paragraph, when the third party makes a legal request to us or damages occur to us, the member who caused the dispute or damages bears the cost required by us. In addition, the damage shall be compensated.
5. When a member uses this service to post, etc., all the copyrights that may occur with respect to some or all of the posted contents (copyright law No. You agree to transfer to us free of charge (including the rights set forth in Article 27 and Article 28). In addition, the Member agrees that the right to use the content posted by the Member in accordance with the preceding paragraph regardless of purpose belongs to us.
6.Members shall hold the moral rights of the author (publicity , Name display right, identity retention right) shall not be exercised.
Article 11 (Prohibitions)1. The user shall not engage in any of the actions listed below or any actions that may possibly occur in using this service.
(1) Acts that infringe on our company's or a third party's proprietary rights, all intellectual property rights including copyrights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc.
(2) Acts that cause disadvantage or damage to other users, our company or a third party
(3) Acts that violate public order and morals
(4) Acts that violate laws or regulations
(5) For the purpose of profit in connection with this service, even without our approval
(6) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service
(7) Acts that damage or damage the credibility of this service
(8) Act of registering false information
(9) Acts of illegally using the registration information or authentication information of the applicant for membership registration or membership
(10) Multiple registrations by the same member
(11) Other acts that we judge to be inappropriate
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, if our company suffers some damage, the user shall compensate us for the damage.
Article 12 (Separability)Even if any provision of this agreement or part of it is determined to be invalid or unexecutable by the Consumer Contract Law or other laws and regulations, the rest or part of the provision determined to be invalid or unexecutable Part of the above shall remain in full effect.
Article 13 (Stop/Cancel this service)1. Our company can stop all or part of this service if it is caused by the reasons below, and we are not responsible for any damages caused to the member or a third party due to the reasons. Shall not be incurred.
(1) When regularly or urgently perform maintenance/inspection of the computer system for providing this service
(2) When this service cannot be operated due to an emergency such as a fire, power failure, or natural disaster.
(3) When the operation of this service becomes impossible due to war, civil war, riot, riot, labor dispute, etc.
(4) When this service cannot be provided due to a defective computer system for providing this service, unauthorized access from a third party, infection with a computer virus, etc.
(5) When this service cannot be provided due to law or measures based on laws and regulations
(6) In addition, when we judge that it is unavoidable
2. If we stop the operation of this service in accordance with the preceding paragraph, we will notify the member and a third party to that effect by e-mail etc. in advance. However, this does not apply to emergencies.
3. Our company can stop all or part of this service by notifying members and third parties by e-mail etc. in advance, and if this causes damage to members or third parties, We assume no responsibility.
4. Our company can change the content or name of this service without notifying members and third parties by e-mail etc. in advance. We shall not be liable for any damages caused to members or third parties.
Article 14 (Disclaimer)1. We shall not be liable for any damage caused or induced by the contents of this service, the results obtained by using the information, or the legality or morality of the information itself, permission of rights, or accuracy. I shall.
2. The Company, regarding the services provided by the Company, regarding troubles that occur between users or between users (proposed acts that are illegal or offensive to public order and morals, defamation, insult, privacy infringement, intimidation, slander, harassment, etc.). , Take no responsibility.
3. Members shall manage the use of the members-only page service at their own risk, and we shall not be liable for any inconvenience caused by incorrect input by the member.
4. If the content of the advertising information posted on this site infringes the rights of members or third parties, or if a dispute arises due to the infringement of the rights, we will Assume no responsibility.
5. We will compensate for late delivery, non-delivery of e-mails due to failure of computer system for providing this service, mis-display on this site or member-only page and damages caused by any other cause. We assume no obligation.
6. Our company has no obligation to compensate for damages caused by the environment such as computers, lines, software, etc. used by members. In addition, we may notify members of the environment etc. by a method separately specified.
7. Our company shall not be obliged to compensate for any damage caused by the suspension or cancellation of this service or the change of service content.
8. Our company has no obligation to compensate for damages to computers, lines, software, etc. caused by downloads from websites of third parties including this service and partner media and advertisers, and computer virus infections. I shall.
9. Our company shall not be liable for transactions (including participation in promotions such as sweepstakes) between third parties including advertisers and members conducted through this service, and all transactions shall be related to the third It is the responsibility of the person and the member.
10.The Company shall not be liable for delays, changes, suspensions, cancellations, abolitions of this Service, loss of information provided through this Service, and other damages related to this Service. will do.
Article 15 (Revision of Terms)1. Our company may revise this agreement at any time.
2. When we try to revise this agreement, we will notify the members from time to time using e-mail or website related to this service.
3. Based on the preceding paragraph, if the member does not leave or cancel within the period specified by the Company (1 week from the date of notification if there is no provision) from the date of notification of this agreement revision, the member will revise this agreement It is assumed that you have agreed to the above, and the revised terms and conditions will take effect between the concerned member and our company.
4. Members shall not be able to apply for ignorance or disapproval of the contents after the effective date specified in the preceding paragraph.
Article 16 (Consultation/Jurisdiction Court)1. If you have any doubts or problems with the user, our company, or a third party related to this service, we will discuss them in good faith and try to resolve them.
2. If the question or problem cannot be resolved by the discussion in the preceding paragraph, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Article 17 (Governing Law)This agreement shall be interpreted according to Japanese law.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements regarding we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK