Article 1 (personal information)
"Personal information"refers to the"personal information"referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. included in the information. The information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual (personal identification information), such as information that can identify a specific individual, such as facial features, fingerprints, voiceprint data, and the insurer number on a health insurance card. ..
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
Zapaca may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, the transaction record including the user's personal information made between the user and the partner, and the information regarding the settlement are included in the partner of Zapaka (including the information provider, the advertiser, the advertisement delivery destination, etc.) It may be collected from a partner, etc.).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
Zapaca collects and uses personal information for the following purposes.
1. To provide and operate Zapaka service
2. To answer inquiries from users (including verifying your identity)
3. To send e-mails about new functions of users' services, update information, campaigns, etc. and other services offered by Zapaca.
4. To contact us as needed for maintenance, important information, etc.
6. In order for users to view, change, delete, and view the usage status of their registered information
7. To charge the user a usage fee for the paid service
8. Purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
1. Zapaca will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the original purpose.
2. When the purpose of use is changed, the purpose after the change will be notified to the user by the method prescribed by Zapaka or announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
1. Zapaca will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases:However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
1. When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
2. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
3. When it is necessary for a national institution or local government or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, and with the consent of the person concerned, When there is a risk of impeding performance
4. When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance, and Zapaka has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
1. Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use
2. Items of data provided to third parties
3, means or method of provision to a third party
4. Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
5. How to accept the request of the person
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information shall not be provided to a third party.
1. When Zapaka entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
2. When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
3. In the case of using personal information jointly with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of persons who jointly use it, the use of the person who uses it When the person who is responsible for the purpose and management of the relevant personal information is notified in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know it.
Article 6 (disclosure of personal information)
1. When requested by the person to disclose personal information, Zapaka will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if any of the following applies due to disclosure, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
1. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
2. When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of Zapaka's business.
3. In case of violating other laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
1. If the user's own personal information held by Zapaka is incorrect, the user can correct, add or delete the personal information to Zapaka by the procedure prescribed by Zapaka (hereinafter referred to as"correction"). You can request it.
2. If Zapaka receives the request from the user and determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, Zapaka will correct the personal information without delay.
3. Zapaka will notify the user without delay if corrections are made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or if the decision is made not to make corrections.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
1.Zapaka suspends or deletes its personal information because the personal information is handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it has been obtained by an unauthorized means (hereinafter, If you are asked to"suspend"etc.), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
2. If it is determined that it is necessary to comply with the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
3. Zapaka will notify the user without delay if the user suspends usage based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or if he/she decides not to suspend usage.
4. Regardless of the preceding 2 paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost to suspend the use, or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc. If so, this alternative will be taken.
1. The content of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact point for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Zapaka Co., Ltd.